Our schedule here at Total Freedom is subject to change on a daily basis, however we do have a generalized schedule of what takes place for a resident while enrolled here.
During the first 3-4 months here at our program our residents undergo biblical studies in a classroom setting to help identify the spiritual roots to addiction. These studies help to bring forth an understanding as to why an individual relapses and continues down the destructive paths they have been on.
- 6:00 – 8:30 Morning prayer, breakfast, and corporate prayer
- 8:30 – 12:00 Classroom Studies (memorization, notes, quizzes, final exam).
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch Break
- 1:00 – 4:30 Classroom Studies (memorization, notes, quizzes, final exam).
- 5:00 – 7:30 Dinner, Corporate Prayer, Chores
- 7:30 – 10:00 Evening Activities (Prayer Meetings, In-House Teachings, Bible Studies, Church, etc.)
After our residents undergo the classroom settings, and activities, they are permitted to seek employment. Once employment is obtained there is a slight difference in the daily schedule, but that is about it.